Friday, July 22, 2011

Visa Gera Montana

Ahh, the final post from the Jotsalot Media LLC World Headquarters and I truly have nothing to say. Nothing. Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by unfilled boxes and lists of things to do in the next three days. Maybe it's because I'll be walking the streets of a new town and watching local news in a strange town. I love watching local news on the road. I really do.

I'll miss Miracle of America, Gem Mountain and P-burg and The Bird. Some people too, but I refuse to start a list.

See you next week from a hotel room in Astoria.

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck out there! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm not even close to packed and I pick up the truck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't cry, we're just a facebook away.

    ReplyDelete