Friday, January 14, 2011

Productivity

Not exactly a productive week around the halls of Jotsalot Media.  In fact I would probably fire myself, or at least lock myself in stocks next to the watercooler so The Minions could throw damp paper cups at me, if I had stocks or a watercooler.  I'm sure The Minions would have loved the idea.  I tried blaming the diet and my weakened state but that took the week off too.  Weather had a shot at having caused  Warm Toasty Bed Disease, but I think it's something else.  You don't start a business without wanting to show it off once in a while.  It's  like owning a juggling dog and not taking it to bars to get free beer, it's just wrong.  So this weekend I need to figure out how to get my juggling dog outside.

So to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment