Saturday, November 17, 2018

Present Tense

I don't want to live in my present.

Someday and Once are the two most important ideas in my World at this moment. They're like consolation prizes for my present which really isn't what I want it to be. In fact, according to my re-imagined memories and future fantasies, my present is the opposite of everything I've ever wanted or want. This can't possibly be if my thoughts become things unless youthful plans were just fears in disguise.

But I do believe thoughts become things.

Here are some thoughts on my present

I think I have a real future in comic strips. I've secretly always wanted to pair my thoughts with illustrations
I wake up in the most frightening state imaginable, but live a really fantastic life as soon as I get to work and shut off my present
I think my ideas are better than they've ever been, however I completely lack concentration and energy. Mostly, they are matured ideas I wasn't ready for when they first appeared
I'm developing the idea of “redefinition” slightly different from rationalizing in that outcomes are adapted to be the best possible given the circumstances

My present is plain tiring and frustrating. Trying to find energy be focusing on creating only works for a short while then I need rest and time.





No comments:

Post a Comment