Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dance Like It Keeps You from Screaming

Sometimes I focus so much on the smoke and mirrors I lose sight of the magic.

Right now the smoke looks like overtime and the mirrors paychecks,  And all that means is I'm not doing what I should be doing.  Trading my life for a living, which is what  I am doing, doesn't make me happy, but neither does starving outdoors.

I collect thoughts a minute here and a minute there and plan on some project getting finished, but that's like collecting leaves thinking some day they'll be a tree.  I think I"ll keep that one.

Here's what I have been doing

Learning to color without lines.  It's part of a journaling project to create and finish something small every day,  The leaf and tree thing again.

Meticulously filling 2019 weekly planner with 2018 projects.  It's useful.  Really it is and they're all color coded.

Planning for a better new year makes the dying of 2018 all seem worth it,

No comments:

Post a Comment