Friday, August 19, 2011

Look Ma! No Thoughts!

Hi. Not a single thought and I can't think of a highlight to share.  The good news is I'm going to try again later or maybe tomorrow. I'll make something up if I have to.

Here's my brain fart of the day: I'm trying to communicate with the Spanish speaking maid, but lacking Spanish I go with the next logical choice--Lithuanian.

Last week I picked up garbage for the Seaside Chamber of Commerce. I'm not sure why, but the head of the Chamber felt compelled to point out to me "we don't usually get temps with your intellect."

I wandered off the highway looking for an old fashioned barber shop and ended up in the town where they filmed "Twilight." "Halloweentown" and a Foo Fighters video have also been filmed there. I got coiffed in the salon that was used as Petite Jolie in "Twilight."

Start notes here: MG haha you're a girl, but at least you don't have to read about it. Twilight. Mt Hood. Mt St Helens. Temp intellect. Standing up to corporate. Life path of mines. Garbage collecting. Haircut. The three scary words more or less. Clams like chicken. Gore stories of the Chamber of Commerce.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying getting to take this trip vicariously. We don't get many vagabond bloggers with your intellect, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliff: Someone once justified their existence to their mother by claiming "all who wander are not lost." Today I'm moving into a weekly motel in Seaside, OR. It has a kitchen and loggers for neighbors. Yeah me.

    ReplyDelete