Friday, August 5, 2011

Astoria

I now have two P.O. boxes which, I think, triggers an investigation. Would you like the address in Missoula or Astoria? Neither?

If you really want to see Astoria all dressed up watch Kindergarten Cop. It's a beautiful place with a real downtown filled with small businesses and seagulls.

I'm really tired and going to bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll post pictures of our trips to Mt St Helens. You must visit it if you haven't already.
Boat entering downtown Astoria's harbor.
Mr B at Mt St Helens.  Tricky lighting.


3 comments:

  1. I wanna see pics! When you said you were going to Astoria, I thought you meant the Waldorf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. I really like the mister bear picture. More of THOSE would be very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cliff: A shameful admission, I haven't taken a picture of Astoria except with my phone.

    Booda: I have one of Mr B at Mt St Helens. He loves volcanoes.

    ReplyDelete