Saturday, May 11, 2019

Maybe You Can Build a Tree Out of Leaves


Odd, convinced I could never compile a book organizing scraps, I committed to it as a method. Sometimes the scraps are a triggering word, sometimes a sentence, sometimes a paragraph and, despite my worst intentions, they're adding up. All the blog posts I promised I would rewrite are organizing into the same book just as I promised them they would. Huh.

I wouldn't suggest this method unless you're writing a book a hundred different stories long.

The most wonderful epiphany happened occurred at work the other night: I can't work full time and create full time. I know I've posted this idea before, threatened to quit before, stayed before. This time I quit. Yep, free and starving like a starling in Winter. Not really, God blessed me with the cheeks of a chipmunk so I'll be okay for quite a while.

Starving Starling and Cheeky Chipmunk are my spirit animals. Being a Pisces I get two with opposing traits.

Now, I'm all in as a collector of leaves.



P.S. Kind of fun if you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment