Saturday, April 27, 2019

Cravings of a Lunatic



Yesterday I had a premontion that today would be a good day. The day before that I had a premontion yesterday was going to be a good day. I was just plain wrong both times. Granted today hasn't bloomed into a complete wreck mostly because the snow is keeping me in bed. Maybe that is a good thing? Maybe yesterday and the day before weren't all that bad either. Nobody stole my lunch money and not a single person tried to hug me. I suppose that makes them pretty good days. Lowering standards makes bad days better. Maybe, the key to happiness is flexible standards. Yes, my standards are shifty like dunes in a desert or fluid like a lava lamp.

None of this explains accepting my interior designer's bold choice of beige for the bedroom. Why not a nice slutty ochre? Or a bold dungeony slate? Yep, I think beige answers the age old question of what color goes best with celibacy.

What does any of this have to do with the state of my creative projects? Isn't it obvious? my brain has turned a lighter shade of beige, but only for three more weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment