Friday, July 24, 2015

The DNA of the Universe

Everyone knows I can't type, right? My biggest obstacles to creation are typing and drawing. I tried bypassing drawing with photography, but I need to learn to draw. I waste so much time trying to build an idea just to take a picure of it. The good news is I love drawing and it's really cheap.

Quiz: Which state is east and west of the Missisippi River?

Okay, two single cell ideas meet immediately.double then double again again again again again again again until another idea is born. Meanwhile across the street,or Universe, another pair of ideas meet then double again again again again again again again until another idea is born..  These new ideas meet and.want me to debut them and continue the cycle. No type and no draw.

Moving to Wisconsin where I belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment