Saturday, July 2, 2016

Messes and Their Meaning

My name is Bernie and I took over Jotsalot Media in a bloodless coup. I'm not saying persuasion wasn't administered, but waking up to a pillow over your face hardly seems excessive.

You know what is excessive? A documentary titled "Grizzly Uprising", on Animal Planet, when all it is is a presentation of highly-communicative bears embracing people trying to play dead. If we were "mauling" you, we'd send you to a weekend seminar on feelings.

There were no hurt feelings in the coup.  He welcomed the relief to focus on getting his health headed in the right direction. Just a hunch, but when you keep getting hurt at work you're doing it on purpose. 

What changes at Jotsalot? More of a focus on me and Norma Timpkins. Chelsea has asked to be involved and I welcome her back. No other changes other than leaning on John to fix what's eating him and it isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment