Friday, January 15, 2016

Deja Vu on the Flipside

Seems like only yesterday I was pepper spraying the minions into submission. Technically it was yesterday, and over a doughnut, but there were real tears when I claimed it for myself. I am the boss and I do most of the work so I deserve most of the doughnuts.

What have we been up to at Jotsalot Media? Survival with dreams of transcendence. Not entirely, but there's been tons of slaving at soul crushing jobs with lunchtime promises of sucking it up and being creative, no matter what, when I got home,. Never worked. Hateful stares from Bernie and Poppy produced only guilt. Norma Timpkins decided to die and will me boxes of writing to sort. Inheriting creativity is good work if you can get it.

What's ahead?  Vices & Virtues will being coming out this September as an eBook. Travels with Bernie will be publishing as a real book in May.  Are you ready for me on YouTube?  I'll let you know the channel in two weeks.

Thanks for checking in Amy.

1 comment: