Friday, January 9, 2015

Rationalizing Resolutions or Hoping the Mirror Won't Notice

Welcome to Second Friday blog post replete with second-string thoughts. If I'm not mistaken, this is my second post in the last six years about not having anything to post about.  Maybe you would like to go back to the beginning and find that particular post, becuase I'm sure it's better than this one.  Or maybe not.  You know, what would be a really good idea?  Saying I'm just going to go ahead and do this in the morning but tell myself I kept my resolution of blogging every Friday night, because I posted this closebutnotquite.

You what else is a problem?  Sitting in a New Mexican diner and noticing all the pictures of flowers aren't necessarily pictures of flowers.

Somewhere, a baby thought waits to be born -- just not tonight.

Here's the thought: I only like things  that make me smarter, richer, or thinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment